We are looking to recruit a Trainne Accountant who will take part in the Graduate Recruitment Scheme in conjunction with Robert Gordon University, Aberdeen.
The Trainee Accountant will be enrolled in the programme which will take place over the next five years, and at the end of which if successful membership of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Scotland will take place.
Aver is a small boutique practice specialising in Corporate Recovery, Forensic Accounting and Criminal Confiscation work. Aver do not include traditional services such as audit and tax.
Aver's assignments require skills such as:
- Data Analysis
- Asset Tracing
- Understanding and applying legislation such as Companiers Act, Insolvenmcy Act, Bankruptcy (Scotland) Act and Proceeds of Crime Act.
- Analysis of companies and the conduct of directors
- Preparation of Reports
- be looking for a challenge
- have good spreadsheet skills
- write in a clear and concise manner
- have good communication skills
- be flexible
- work as part of a team
- be willing to verbalise suggestions and request assistance when necessary
The successful applicant will be expected to take part in all aspects of the practice some of which may involve on site work away from offfice premises. Candidates will be expected on rare occasions to work other than normal office hours. Standard hours are 9.00am to 5.30pm