Do you want to work for a globally recognised FTSE 250 company?
Do you want to undertake the prestigious ICAS qualification?
The Aggreko Finance Graduate Programme provides a unique opportunity to combine both!
As a finance graduate in Aggreko you will gain unique insight into the key finance functions across the Group, providing you with an excellent platform to understand the business whilst studying towards the ICAS qualification. Rotations in each function will range from 3 to 9 months and will provide responsibility and exposure to stakeholders across the Group at all levels.
Rotations will be in the following departments:
• Financial Reporting
• Financial Planning and Analysis
• Management Accounting - Manufacturing
• Management Accounting – Regional Finance
• Corporate Tax
• Group Treasury
• Internal Audit
The programme requirements:
• Candidates will be in their final year of study or will have already graduated with a minimum 2:1 Bachelor of Arts degree in Accounting, Finance or Business.
• Candidates will be able to demonstrate a strong academic record.
• Candidates who have demonstrated their accounting and / or financial skills during internships / placements or during extra-curricular activities are preferred.
• Candidates are expected to be self-motivated, team players with the ability to communicate to various stakeholders at all levels across the Group.
• Fluency in English is required.
• Local and/or international travel may be required.
How to Apply:
• Upload CV
• Upload a Personal Statement (max 750 words) covering the following points
- Why have you applied for a position on the Finance Graduate Programme?
- What steps would you take to ensure you gained as much as possible from the Programme
- Tell us about a specific situation when you identified a particular development need. What action did you take to address this need? What was the outcome?
PLEASE UPLOAD YOUR CV AND PERSONAL STATEMENT AS ONE DOCUMENT
The small print:
Start date: September 2020
Location: Glasgow and surrounding areas
Programme: Structured ICAS qualification
We’re the people who use our big boxes to make a massive difference. We believe in the positive impact of power and the ability to control temperature. We believe what we do opens up opportunity and creates potential for individuals, communities, industries and societies over the world. We believe when we work together we can do anything. We believe in the power of our team. We’re the people who keep the lights on. And we recruit the best talent, too.
Our four values help us get even better at what we do. It’s the Aggreko way of working – we call it Always Orange.
Always Orange means:
Being dynamic: We’re nimble and are always ready to react to an ever changing world.
Being expert: We know our stuff, we’re great under pressure and we thrive in our busy, fast-paced, deadline-driven environment. We use our experience to make a difference. We know how to challenge and we have the courage of our convictions.
Being together: We play for Team Aggreko and value the expertise of everyone around us. We’re accountable and we hold others to account.
Being innovative: We never miss an opportunity to learn, to look out, or to be better.