Unfortunately you do not meet the selection criteria for this employer and your application will not be submitted.
Entry requirements vary by Employer and so please review other vacancies posted
About Robb Ferguson:
Robb Ferguson is a Glasgow-based firm of Chartered Accountants. We’ve been advising clients for over 140 years helping them to achieve business goals.
We are proud to be one of Scotland’s oldest firms of Chartered Accountants, but in equal measure, are proud to be vibrant and forward-thinking.
We have built teams around our client needs and our focus is in delivering the highest standards in all that we do.
For more information, please visit our website:
Join our team:
We are looking for CA trainees to join our commercial team in the Autumn of 2024.
We seek to recruit high calibre motivated individuals who have ambition, a strong academic record, and have good communication skills.
The training offered is varied, resulting in exposure to different aspects of the profession including accounts preparation for the various business forms, vat, personal and corporation tax calculations and returns, management accounting/reporting, and audit and assurance assignments in a wide range of sectors including specialist sectors. This ensures that our trainees qualify as fully rounded Chartered Accountants.
We offer competitive salaries with 6 monthly reviews based upon performance and exam success.
We are looking for people who can use their initiative and work in an accountable manner. You should have:
· An honours degree or be expected to obtain an honours degree (2:1 minimum).
· Commitment to achieve a professional qualification with willingness to undertake intensive training.
· The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
· Excellent organisation skills.
· Communication skills, with an ability to develop positive working relationships with clients, partners, and fellow trainees alike.
· Motivation to see tasks to completion and to deliver a high standard of work.
· Flexibility and ability to adapt to a variety of tasks and duties.
Please apply, attaching your CV and covering letter, explaining why you want to apply to Robb Ferguson and the main attributes which you believe make you suitable for the position.
As part of your application, please provide full details of your academic results to date, including all subjects and grades received to date at school and further learning institutes.
Applications will close on 31 January 2024.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
You must sign in to apply for this position.