Unfortunately you do not meet the selection criteria for this employer and your application will not be submitted.
Entry requirements vary by Employer and so please review other vacancies posted
What is Assurance at EY?
Assurance is reassurance that a business is protected from risks that can affect its reputation or performance. As external auditors we help companies and governments publish accurate financial accounts others can rely on – so we can build a better working world.
What will you be doing?
- Getting to know our clients, their businesses and how they work
- Testing checks and balances to ensure they work how they’re supposed to
- Analysing the data that goes into a financial statement to make sure it is true and fair
- You’ll also spend substantial periods of time travelling to other offices and client sites
- You will be expected to work longer hours during peak times in client delivery work – this is especially the case during busy season.
Are you eligible to apply?
We operate an open access policy, meaning we don’t screen out applications on your academic performance alone. You will, however, need a minimum of grade 4/C GCSE (or equivalent) in English Language and Maths, and to have completed three A-levels/Five Scottish Highers (or equivalent) by the time the programme starts.
We welcome applications from all academic backgrounds and are looking for individuals who will succeed at EY in the desired role and future qualifications, therefore throughout our recruitment process your academic performance will be considered against your online assessment scores to determine your suitability for an EY role. We are also proud to partner with RARE recruitment, so that your application can be processed in the context of your socio-economic background. This allows us to give you the maximum credit for your achievements, assessing whether you have overachieved in light of your personal circumstances.
All of our Scottish Business Apprentices study towards the CA qualification with ICAS.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
You must sign in to apply for this position.