Launching your career in finance
Underpinning everything that we do as a bank, is a strong Finance function. Responsible for being trusted advisors to our businesses and sharing analysis and insight, Finance ensures that we make the right strategic decisions. Across this three year programme, you will undertake a variety of roles from Regulatory Reporting to Financial Planning across one of our major finance hubs that will help you develop a well-rounded skill set and equip you for life after the programme. At the same time, you will undertake exams and train towards gaining your ICAS CA qualification with first-class support and guidance along the way.
How does the programme work?
You will complete three placements across three years in Edinburgh, one of our key finance hubs
· Core Finance – Understand and contribute to the core purpose of the Finance function within Lloyds Banking Group. Example role: Cost reporting
· Insight & Analysis – Deliver analysis and insight, working independently and presenting information tailored to stakeholders. Example role: Group Planning & Reporting
· Business Partnering / Finance Specialist – Lead relationships with both the Business and Finance community with responsibility for local outcomes/decisions. Example role: Group Capital & Regulatory Reporting
What’s in it for me?
· The opportunity to gain an industry recognised accountancy qualification, with support and guidance along the way, while putting these core skills into practice in your day to day roles.
· An extensive range of placements, selected to maximise your development and demonstrate the breadth of opportunities across the Group, building the skills you require for a successful career in Finance
· The chance to work with managers who care about your development and will give you the tools to grow
· Regular development days to allow you to network with your wider cohort as well as learn from key senior leaders and stakeholders across the hub
· An attractive remuneration package with a range of great benefits which rewards you as you progress academically and professionally
What’s expected of me?
· To allocate the time and provide the effort required to complete a demanding but hugely rewarding accounting qualification – educational support and study leave will be provided, but we expect you to ensure that you are suitably prepared for each exam
· A positive, can-do attitude demonstrating a willingness to learn and make a real difference in your placements
But first you’ll need
A 2:1 degree or above in any discipline from any university. The variety and experiences of our colleagues makes our workplace unique, so we encourage people from every kind of background to apply. It’s important for us, and it shows.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.