As an Audit Trainee, your time will be split between working at client premises, working in the office and studying for your professional exams.
During your first year, you will support an Audit Senior on-site at client premises. The senior will assign you work and will be with you in case you have any questions. You will gain exposure to a number of different industries and organisations.
Your typical day will vary between:
- Learning to use audit software and systems;
- Checking a client’s financial information, purchase and sales invoices, payroll records, bank balances and statements;
- Nurturing client relationships through meetings and developing an understanding of their business/industry;
- Attending in-house training;
- Studying towards your professional qualification.
We will fund for you to study towards the CA qualification.
You will receive a full study package to ensure that you successfully complete your professional qualification. This includes time off to study, attend ICAS and complete online courses. Your professional qualification is only part of the story at Mazars; we support all of our trainees with a blended approach to training and development including classroom study, 1:1 coaching, and soft skills training.
You will be supported by a mentor and an appraising manager to keep your career and aspirations on track.