Who are we?
Condies is one of Scotland's leading firms of chartered accountants and business advisors. With offices in Dunfermline and Edinburgh, the firm covers a wide variety of industry sectors and deals with all sizes of business, from start-ups to multinationals. The firm also has specialist divisions dealing with tax strategy, business advisory and healthcare professionals, as well as a wealth management consultancy.
By taking a dynamic and proactive approach we help businesses grow and prosper. Condies believe the way forward for a business is to identify its positive potentials and develop strategies to realise them. We work with businesses throughout Scotland to play a key role in this process as we help and advise with the financial and other aspects of business.
Our experts play a key part in this approach, using their skills and experience to act as trusted advisors, offering knowledge and insight to meet each client's individual needs.
Our teams cover the following areas:
What do we want from our people?
Our profession is evolving and we want to be ahead of the curve. Accountancy was once about quantifying the past, but with the arrival of Making Tax Digital and cloud technology, we’re more focused on the present and future than ever before. Our firm has entered a period of positive, proactive change and we want to speak to people who will add skills, experience, enthusiasm and dedication to a winning team. We’re excited about the future and what it means for our business, our clients and our people.
So, what does it mean to be a member of Team Condies?
Our offering is varied and there are a number of different career paths and opportunities within Condies. We inspire our staff to develop and find their areas of expertise and interest.
Some of the things we are particularly proud of are:
- Our Performance Development plans, where we develop our team in ‘whats and ‘hows’ as behaviour is as important as skill in a client-facing environment
- Our ever-evolving Corporate Social Responsibility team who look at how we make a difference in our community, and how we have fun as a team. We support a local charity and help raise funds to support them through events and initiatives (our charity this year is Fife Young Carers)
- A warm friendly culture and teams working together towards a shared vision.
- A progressive approach to mental wellness, we introduced relaxation sessions earlier in the year and offer a staff counselling service.
- Team building – we regularly hold fun sessions that focus on strengthening the bonds within teams and communication between teams.
- Social – our Christmas parties are legendary and we often get together to share in group activities/challenges and nights out!
We are trying to source the best candidates who’ll fit in with our culture and support our clients – if you think you could be the right person for us then please get in touch, we’d love to hear from you.
To contact us, email firstname.lastname@example.org – if you’re interested in a position for 2020 the please submit a CV and covering letter by 30 November 2019.